- October 12, 2018
- Posted by: admin
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit [GIZ] GmbH – Make-IT in Africa
programme has been commissioned by The University of Nairobi and the Nairobi Innovation
Week secretariat to support the Nairobi Innovation Week 2019.
The programme is seeking a consultant to provide the following services in close coordination
with The University of Nairobi, Nairobi Innovation Week secretariat and the GIZ Project Make-IT in
1. Project management support for NIW 2019
As a basis to consolidate collaboration in the start-up Ecosystem, including impact monitoring for
Start- Up Support Programs.
2. Impact monitoring for Start-ups from NIW 2018
Consolidate follow up on the impact of NIW participation for the 100 start-ups that took part in
the NIW 2018 and set up continuous impact monitoring measure that will be used for NIW 2019
including a baseline survey.
Required competences and professional experience:
1. At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in project management, policy formulation
and working with start-ups.
2. At least 7 years of experience working on/supporting SME/Start-up programs in Kenya.
3. Highly developed organizational development and analytical skills.
4. Experience of organizational development, analytical skills and working with
5. Regional experience/ Knowledge of country [Kenya].
6. Proficiency in English language and Kiswahili.
Please obtain the documents which contain more details on the assignment by sending a blank
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject exactly as “Nairobi Innovation Week 2019
If interested, please submit your Financial and Technical Proposal in two separate envelopes
together with your CV and Cover letter in a SEALED ENVELOPE, clearly marked TENDER NO:
GIZ/83302876, not later than Friday 22nd October 2018 addressed as follows and dropped to the