- August 13, 2018
- Posted by: admin
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Position: Full-time(start with 6 months)
Number of Individuals: 1
Summary of role: The Enabling Services Coordinator will be responsible for coordination and integration of all the functions under the Head of Business Services and External Affairs – which includes areas such as Land, Water, Local Content, Power, Government and Public Affairs, Communication and External Affairs.
- The role will include planning, risk management, assurance and reporting.
- The Enabling Services Coordinator will report to the Head of Business Services and External Affairs and will need strong planning, risk management and reporting skills.
- The person should be able to work and ensure delivery by a cross-functional team with different levels of seniority.
- Person should have the ability to roll-up their sleeves and assist depending on where the major demand of the work is.
- Person should have about 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Should have Project Management experience;
- Coordination and risk management is a key attribute – the candidate should possess co-ordination and risk management focused around land, water
- Being able to see all the different parts of the project, how they are moving and where we may not be able to deliver;
- Should be able to contribute positively in the budgeting processes e.g. create, track, query budgets (~US$10MM);
- Be able to do presentations and represent Tullow at Government meetings;
- Possess competencies in planning, scheduling, s-curves, etc.”.